A crisis supplement for emergency home repairs is not available through the Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction may be provided to recipients if all of the following criteria have been met:
- The requirements for a crisis supplement have been met
- The emergency repairs are at the applicant’s place of residence
- The recipient’s place of residence is owned by a person in their family unit
- The repairs are the least costly option
- The cost must be pre-approved by the Ministry
For more information on the emergency home repairs crisis supplements, click here.