The BC Human Rights Commissioner (BCOHRC) would like to know how human rights are being impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. They would like to know whether you:
- Have access to accurate and up-to-date public health information
- Are able to practice social distancing or self-isolation due to your current housing situation
- Are being turned away from work due to suspected COVID-19 infection
- Are able to afford supplies to limit the risks of COVID-19
- Are being turned away from grocery stores due to fear of having COVID-19.
To take the survey, click here.
For more information on the survey and your Human Rights, click here.