- GST credit increased based on income & family size
- An estimated 11 million people & families will benefit from this additional support
- Canada Dental Benefit announced for uninsured Canadians with an annual family income of less than $90,000
- Program will begin by covering children under 12 in 2022
- Canada Housing Benefit may be available to families with incomes less than $35,000 annually ($20,000 for single Canadians) with a one time tax-free payment of $500
- Renter must spend 30% or more of total income on rent
For more information on amounts & more, click here.